Where can I watch The Muppets other than DVD?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Also check your local libraries and video rental places, even if they don't have the Muppet Show Box Sets, they may have the earlier "Best of The Muppet Show" releases, "Monster Laughs With Vincent Price" with two Muppet Show episodes or any of the 1985 Playhouse Video releases which were clip complilations with newly recorded linking footage (those last two would be on videotape)...also if you have access to a video tape player, you might find "It's The Muppets" or "More Muppets Please" which were best bits edited together. Plus there's also other stuff with the Classic Muppet Show characters on video besides The Muppet Show itself (which was on from 1976-1980) - lots of great movies and specials...if you don't find at least one of those at your nearest library or video rental place, they have a sad selection!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Also check your local libraries and video rental places, even if they don't have the Muppet Show Box Sets, they may have the earlier "Best of The Muppet Show" releases, "Monster Laughs With Vincent Price" with two Muppet Show episodes or any of the 1985 Playhouse Video releases which were clip complilations with newly recorded linking footage (those last two would be on videotape)...also if you have access to a video tape player, you might find "It's The Muppets" or "More Muppets Please" which were best bits edited together. Plus there's also other stuff with the Classic Muppet Show characters on video besides The Muppet Show itself (which was on from 1976-1980) - lots of great movies and specials...if you don't find at least one of those at your nearest library or video rental place, they have a sad selection!
Yup, I actually found a lot of those at my (non Blockbuster) video rental store. They're gone now because the store started selling the older VHSs and of course people grabbed them.