When you need to rant...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
HOW THE HECK DID A CUSSWORD GET PAST THE FORUM CENSOR JUST BECAUSE IT'S WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS?

*Apart from the obvious internet faux pas of writing in all caps = yelling.
Sorry Snowthy, had to edit that, but at least the post's still there venting your wrath out upon the annoyance of constant ad barrages.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And while I'm at it... Hey fanfiction.net, yeah, I'm talking to you. Thanks for generating a "Security Warning" message whenever I enter the main page or click on any link to a particular section, story, or even individual chapter. Because it's so fun to get that every single time I do anything on your website.

PS: Thank you as well for rendering the "Audio Code" for blind users to help them log in completely muted and useless.
:grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
*Apart from the obvious internet faux pas of writing in all caps = yelling.
I HATE THE CAPS BUTTON!

Because I always wind up hitting it accidentally. It's incredibly useless. It's like... are you too lazy to hit the shift key and hold it? It doesn't even case change the number or punctuation buttons.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's no rhyme or reason why production music, which is composed specifically for free use, should receive third party claims on YouTube. No. Rhyme. Or. Reason. What. So. Ever.

Drtooth

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow. You gotta love those Tea Party types. They hate big government but have no problem letting big government protect them from the gays. And corporate Welfare. They love them some corporate welfare.

Seriously, you have to admire the lengths they go to whine about how they're being painted as out of touch, childishly selfish morons, but do nothing but prove their detractors right.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Well, looks like Jan Brewer saw the light and vetoed the bill. Hopefully this is a lesson learned to any other states that want to push bills like this that the public is not behind them at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now if we can get them to veto the bill that'll make the state of Tennessee go to permanent DST.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, looks like Jan Brewer saw the light and vetoed the bill. Hopefully this is a lesson learned to any other states that want to push bills like this that the public is not behind them at all.
I got to say, I'm glad that it was vetoed, but not entirely happy on the grounds why.

'Member how I said that even big right wing figures were against this bill? Not because it paints their party as backwards, religious zealot, fearful, hateful, and completely out of touch (which it does). Because they're either afraid that (like someone else posted) they'd lose tourism bucks, or that they would wind up on the backside of this one if a Muslim or Jewish business owner refuses service to Christians. :rolleyes: Eh, at least it's mutually beneficial, despite the ulterior motives for why.