When will The Muppet Show Seasons 4-5 and Muppets Tonight arrive on DVD?

DMHFan

Reaction score
Oh no, how terrible it is! Just like it's also been 11 years since Warner Bros. released Season 2 of ED, EDD N EDDY on DVD!
I know. And this year is the show's 20th anniversary. I hope Warner Home Video/Warner Bros. Home Entertainment puts out a complete series of Ed, Edd n Eddy on DVD.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ALL OF YOU STOP BEING SO WRONG ABOUT DISNEY, THEY LOVE THE MUPPETS, AND HAVE DONE MORE FOR THEM THAN HENSON EVER DID, IF HENSON STILL HAD THE MUPPETS, WE'D NEVER GET ANY NEW PROJECTS OF DVDS, JUST LEAVE DISNEY ALONE AND ENJOY ALL THEY HAVE GIVEN US BECAUSE DISNEY IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE MUPPETS AND STOP BEING SO WRONG ALL THE TIME!!!111!1Z2

AnakinGonzo

Reaction score
ALL OF YOU STOP BEING SO WRONG ABOUT DISNEY, THEY LOVE THE MUPPETS, AND HAVE DONE MORE FOR THEM THAN HENSON EVER DID, IF HENSON STILL HAD THE MUPPETS, WE'D NEVER GET ANY NEW PROJECTS OF DVDS, JUST LEAVE DISNEY ALONE AND ENJOY ALL THEY HAVE GIVEN US BECAUSE DISNEY IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE MUPPETS AND STOP BEING SO WRONG ALL THE TIME!!!111!1Z2
You're joking, right? This is a joke. They've done more than Henson? Whaaaa?

#denialisariverinEgypt

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually found out from Disney when season’s 4 and 5 are coming on DVD.