When will The Muppet Show Seasons 4-5 and Muppets Tonight arrive on DVD?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Watching them on YouTube is not the same but better then nothing at this point. And those have been up for awhile.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Disney Channel has shown ALL of Seasons 4 and 5

Why can't they just release the DVDs already??!!
Well though we are super mad at Disney for stalling we do have season 1-3 which accounts for 72/120 episodes. Also if you have all the "Best Of" Muppet Show DVDs or VHSs from Time Life and re-released by Columbia Tri-star there are 9 season 4 episodes total in all the volumes combined and 11 season 5 episodes so in total we have 92/120 muppet show episodes. If only we had the other 28 episodes :frown:.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Watching them on YouTube is not the same but better then nothing at this point. And those have been up for awhile.
You have a point, because I would love to see Disney also release the 'Muppets Tonight" episodes. I doubt it's that hard to do, just put the 10 episodes of season one on a 2-disc set with 5 episodes each and for special features probably those Muppetisms and thoose online bloopers maybe and price it about $9.99 and later $7.50. For Season 2 they put the 12 episodes on a 2-disc set with 6 episodes each and for special features maybe some commentary from Brian Henson maybe and some muppet morsels like the muppet show and I think maybe some more muppetisms if possible, but it'll be hard to find many special features. For season two $9.99 and later $7.50. The covers should have these cast members: Clifford, Bobo, Sal, Johnny, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Pepe, Rizzo, Gonzo, Seymour, Bunsen, and Beaker.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I have ( not the official) Muppet Show seasons 4 and 5, and also Muppets Tonight seasons uncut. Since they're going to release it at some time or another, would anybody want to trade?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
^^^^ I know that comment belongs in the Buy, Sell, and Trade section, so please don't report me.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I don't approve of bootlegs that take money away from the show's rightful owners. I also don't approve of the rightful owners that won't make their shows available at all. So, when Mattel didn't want to take my money, I got a He-Man DVD set elsewhere. And when Mattel wised up and put the shows on DVD I bought the legal sets. I have the first three season sets of TMS, and as for Muppet Babies and Muppets Tonight and TMS 4&5, well, Disney could have had my dollars, but instead someone else got them.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I keep hoping that as details about the DVD and Blu-Ray release of "Muppets Most Wanted" pop up, we'll hear something about the DVD release of The Muppet Show Seasons 4 and 5. :fanatic::sigh::news::dreamy::attitude::skeptical::big_grin: