When will Series 2 be released in stores?

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Originally posted by crazy ernie
I just hope i manage to collect all of the basic series 2 figures, i am also saving up for the new toa nuva sets from the lego bionicle line.
If anyone isn't familiar with bionicle,go to www.bionicle.com and learn the legend

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by kane31666
EB currently lists the series 2 release as 10/4.
ahh..when I put my preorder on them in August, they told me sept 16...this is also in Canada, so the dates are different (and usually later) but I'm sure they've changed it too....they told me it was liable to change and that they'd call me when the figures come in...

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
ahh..when I put my preorder on them in August, they told me sept 16...this is also in Canada, so the dates are different (and usually later) but I'm sure they've changed it too....they told me it was liable to change and that they'd call me when the figures come in...
Dates are different in Canada? Did you switch to the metric calendar there?

Hey Crazy Ernie, I used to be a developer on a failed Bionicle PC game. We had all the bionicle guys months before they came out in the stores. Unfortunately the game was a piece of doodie and Lego came to their senses and cancelled it.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Dates are different in Canada? Did you switch to the metric calendar there?
:big_grin: :big_grin:

hmm..perhaps I should be more specific - RELEASE dates are different in Canada :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Muppet labs....s-st-st-stopped shipping...AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! 20 bucks. 20 BUCKs!!!!!! Found five behind a sofa cushion...no wait. It has Mr. Moneybags on it.

Oh, and Gringo, love the avitar, Blah!

gringo

Reaction score
Thanks. I wish they didn't cancel that show. :frown:

Mark

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Series 2 release

Kermit and Piggy figures were at my ToysRUs in June. I didn't see the others (Teeth and Honeydew) and the playset at that store until the last week of August. Very weird! I think it all depends on when the retailers can get the stuff... and here at my end of the glode, B.C. Canada, that seems to be forever. I am hoping too that the stores may have more of the lab sets in their warehouse and won't put them out until series 2 arrives hoping for a "Christmas buzz" in muppet sales. I am hoping at least! Doubt it though!

Hey stryder wolfe! How much did your EB charge to preorder and was there a cut off date? Do they normally allow customers to preorder toys cause mine doesn't have it advertised.