When will more Muppet Show season guides be made?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think they might have given up on that since those synopses are already on Muppet Wiki. But that's just my theory. I'm not a mod or anything. Just thought I'd put in my two cents there.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think they might have given up on that since those synopses are already on Muppet Wiki. But that's just my theory. I'm not a mod or anything. Just thought I'd put in my two cents there.
I don't even look at the guides anymore. While I think it's sad to see any series incomplete, I'm not distressing myself over it.

I remember one of the mods once suggested that if everybody wanted to see the guides finished. then we should all try writing them ourselves and submitting them. However it looks like nobody was prepared to do that.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't even look at the guides anymore. While I think it's sad to see any series incomplete, I'm not distressing myself over it.

I remember one of the mods once suggested that if everybody wanted to see the guides finished. then we should all try writing them ourselves and submitting them. However it looks like nobody was prepared to do that.
That's an interesting idea. I may want to think about that one.