when i was your age...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
When I was your age, Weird Al had his first top ten hit.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I don't completely get the whole "age" part of this, but I think I know something to get away with replying to this.

• When I was your age, I thought Pokemon would be a "dead" fad, but it keeps coming with these stupid new card series! (No offense to PuppyLover and to any other Pokemon fans out there.)
  • When I was your age, there was a little something called "retro chic". Which means it's old and it's chic. 'Nuff said.
  • When I was your age, barely anyone my age ever played or even heard of Disgaea. And from the looks on your faces, kids today still hadn't!
  • When I was your age, just about everyone loved Invader Zim. :smile:
  • When I was your age, most anime fangirls wore black.
  • When I was your age, That's So Raven was still popular to the preteens.
  • When I was your age, I actually managed to find some Muppet fans!
  • When I was your age, there were actually quite a few decent high-school teachers!
  • When I was your age, the wave of Japanese animation (and the art style) hit the US faster than you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialadocious" 500 times in a row!
  • When I was your age, everything offended someone.
That's all I can think of without revealing personal information, severely offending someone, and insulting our dear (*cough cough*) president.

Morgan "Just 'C'" Goat

Teheheman

Reaction score
When I was your age, I walked 40 miles, in the snow, uphill both ways, barefoot just to get a piece of penny candy. Now, I moved closer and I only have to walk 20 miles.

Daniel