When did Kermit sing Octupus' Garden?

jt tucson

Reaction score
:smile: Hi, one of my first music memories is of Kermit singing the Beatles' Octupus' Garden in a fish tank, but I'm not sure what year it was. Can anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance, JT

Whatever

Reaction score
An Anything Muppet sang it while scuba diving on the Ed Sullivan. I don't know when Kermit sang it, though. Sorry. I really like that song too.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Kermit sang that song with Robin & Miss Piggy on 'The Muppet Show' but,
not in a fish tank.It was cool because Animal also appeared one of my top 50 greates muppet moments!!Hope that can help you. :sympathy:

jt tucson

Reaction score
Thanks Barry Lee, but I remember watching it before the Muppet Show came on, it must have been around 1970 or so.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
jt tucson said:
Thanks Barry Lee, but I remember watching it before the Muppet Show came on, it must have been around 1970 or so.
Yes.On Sesame Street a green AM sang the show that is what you were probably thinking of.

Hays

Reaction score
The clip I think you're referring to is on my "Muppet Sing-Along - It's Not Easy Being Green" VHS tape - which probably means it's a Muppet Show clip and not something from Sesame Street. It does have Animal, as well as Miss Piggy and Robin.