What's Your Numbers, featuring Frogpuppeteer

DannyRWW

Reaction score
This is so cool. I haven't been on this board in awhile (Long story about lice and puppet quarentines and lack of puppet enthusiasm from my students and just a busy life) but its good to see that you have been succesful. I wasn't intending to see this movie (though my wife gave me a hard time about the puppeteer clip in the trailer) but I may just have to do it now. BTW loving your videos. One great thing about the new Muppet movie coming out is I am getting excited (and more important those around me are) about puppetry again.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
haha thanks guys, and thank you for those that saw it...as some may know the Movie didnt do to well in the box office...actually it did terrible..its ok wasnt that great of a movie

now that the movies out i can talk about it more....the days work was great..aside from getting there at the crack of 5am and not leaving till 6pm my day was actually fun filled, all the extras and crew where nice, the puppets i used on screen ended up being made by a few friends of mine, Meeting Anna Faris and Andy Samberg is a memory ill cherish forever,they were both extremely nice and made me feel welcome on set. Anna was sweet kind and delicate shook my hand and introduced herself i was honored to make her laugh

Andy Samberg, the guy i was worried about meeting because for some reason i thought he was going to be a Jerk, was the most awesome nice guy i ever met working, he gave me a hardy hand shake and pat on the back like old friends do..and even hugged me like bros when the days work wrapped for us...he had me cracking up in the awkward positions they put us as i had to puppeteer and pretend i was his hands

I didnt share to much time with Chris Evans because we never interact in out scenes..but we did share cake and coffee since it was his birthday so gotta love him for that

at one point i wasnt allowed to leave with other extras for fear of the paparazzi getting a hold of me

now as those few who saw the movie most of the work i did got cut from the final theatrical release, yet was in all the advertisements for the movie..i have the clip for those who missed it and it should appear on the DVD, they used a good chuck of my puppets and they can all be seen in the right angels of the scene.
not sure what else there is to say feel free to ask and ill answer best of my ability
it was great experience and i recommend anyone who is given to chance to do it

those that have facebook here is a link to photos from the day https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.683262245428.2242893.60715353&type=1&l=b77cf9179e

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That sounds like so much fun Julio. Glad you got to do it. Thanks for reaffirming my faith in film sets :big_grin: