What's Your Favourite Muppet/Sesame Plush?

Fluffets

Reaction score
Mine is my Cookie Monster plush although I'm embarrased to admit all this :insatiable:. He's so cuddly and sweet and blue. Blue is my favourite colour. 5 star reccomended. Unfortunately once I brought him along on a ferry trip with me and some kid HAD to handle him! I now feel not the same to touch Cookie. His fur seems ruffled since he was washed. Still Wuv him tho! :insatiable::insatiable:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I really like the bigger Snuffy dolls and the old fashion honker toys with real working noses. They need to make big 12 in honker plushes with those noses, they would sell well I think :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Prolly one of my Cookie Monster ones. :smile: I have quite a few, in fact I collected them fer a while (and still do!) and I just love 'em along with my others. I have a bit of a thing for soft-toys... :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Prolly one of my Cookie Monster ones. :smile: I have quite a few, in fact I collected them fer a while (and still do!) and I just love 'em along with my others. I have a bit of a thing for soft-toys... :smile:
Ya me too sort of. I will do some research into the type of my cookie monster doll. To the internet!:batty:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Ok people I have a new faveourite. My Sababa kermit plush. Its sooooo soft and nice. The face makes kermit look a little asian though but thats all I'm saying.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
Mine would have to be Tickle me Elmo because I got him when I was Two years old.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Mine would have to be Tickle me Elmo because I got him when I was Two years old.
Good point. Unfortunately I don't still have mine. When I was very very young I brought him into hospital with me, according to my Mum.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Come to think of it its probably for the best that i don't. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Other than the sentimentality of the Fisher Price Kermit the Frog my grandmother gave me, I'd say the best one I have is the Macy's Kermit the Frogtographer plush. And the Grover plush they released a couple years later was amzing as well. One of the best Grover likenesses. I also really like the Electric Mayhem set, even though a lot of the likenesses are spotty.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Other than the sentimentality of the Fisher Price Kermit the Frog my grandmother gave me, I'd say the best one I have is the Macy's Kermit the Frogtographer plush. And the Grover plush they released a couple years later was amzing as well. One of the best Grover likenesses. I also really like the Electric Mayhem set, even though a lot of the likenesses are spotty.
Cool. I've got the Vetiranarians Hospital set.:smile: