What's wrong with Baby Rowlf?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mr.Penguin said:
I agree with the personality changes. Just beacause he wears glasses
they made "the brainy one". :frown:
Who did they make the Brainy one? Not Rawlf, and he dosn't wear glasses, not Scooter, because he is always bulied by Skeeter. Did you mean Bunsen?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Baby Scooter WAS typecast as the brainy one, (always messing w/the computer, being majorly into science), which always kinda ticked me off, b/c Scooter was really just a dork, and not the brainy one. They made ALOT of changes to the characters, like making Kermit really adventurous & such.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Scooter should not have been made brainy. Total type casting. They were all wrong, except maybe Piggy, and of course Skeeter because how can you get her personality wrong? She was created that way. Muppet babies was good as a kids show, but shouldn't be compared to the actual muppets.

If muppets babies comes back to TV with a new show, it should be live action and use the real muppet performers and writers. That would be good. Also, all the muppets should be there, like the band, Pepe, Rizzo, ect. It's been said before that a show like this would be cool. Even a made for TV movie would be good if done right.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Yes, I did mean Baby Scooter. But when Beareguard posted I thought I
made a mistake. Also being the being the leader, like Manda:-D said,was
typecast as adventureous. In MTM Baby Kermit was sort of clumsy.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Mr.Penguin said:
Yes, I did mean Baby Scooter. But when Beareguard posted I thought I
made a mistake. Also being the being the leader, like Manda:-D said,was
typecast as adventureous. In MTM Baby Kermit was sort of clumsy.
One thing that I noticed is that they had Baby Piggy, Baby rowlf and Baby Janice....and never did a single Veterinarian's Hospital reference!!

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Baby Janice showed up towards the end of the series' run. she was only in one episode though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
From what I can tell about the Jivey slang, sems they tried to make Baby Rowlf be the surrogate Baby Dr. Teeth.

Anyway, Rowlf's been one of my fave Muppet Babies, and Muppets since the beginning. I wouldn't say he was excluded, since most of the Muppet Merchandise seemed to focus on Kermit, Piggy, and Fozzie (plus Gonzo and Animal), so it would seem that that's the reason why..

I am dissappointed that there may not be any Baby Rowlf stuff, but I have waited my WHOLE life for BAby Scooter/ Skeeter stuff. Unfortunately, Nothing about Baby Bean Bunny or Baby Bunsen and Beaker (Since they have become cult characters, why not have them, too?)

I have yet to see any sort of Quality PVC Muppet Babies at all (that were'nt happy meal premiums). That's what I'm hoping the MB comeback entails...

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Well, from what I've been seeing and hearing on the board, it looks like JHC is trying to bring Baby Rowlf into the spotlight a little more now...which is a wonderful change, I think!:smile: