What's the name of that instrumental song at the end of The Muppet Movie?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi all! :smile:

I was wondering, what's the name of that instrumental song at the end of The Muppet Movie?

The one right at the end (after 'The Magic Store'), when they are all talking in the cinema.

I can only half remember what it sounds like. Is it just an instrumental version of 'Can You Picture That'?

And is it on the soundtrack?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Not on the soundtrack (wish it was cause i love it!) - but yeah pretty much a variation of Can You Picture That instrumental

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah I love it too. Actually though, it is actually a mixture of Can You Picture That and Movin Right Along.
Exactly. When I first saw this thread I thought, "It's an instrumental of Moving Right Along" -- and then was confused to see someone else saying it was an instrumental of Can You Picture That. Guess a mix makes sense!

Hubert

Reaction score
La de da de da, La de da de da, what's the name of that song?
La de da de da, La de da de da, what's the name of that song?
It goes la de da de dum, la de da de dum, something, something birds,
La de da de da, La de da de da, I wish I could remember those words!

(Read the title. I couldn't help it.)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know were talking about the first muppet movie but I'm still bummed they never released the score to the recent movie. :/

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I've just ripped the audio of the 'Can You Picture That/Moving Right Along instrumental' from the DVD to put on my iPod! (Thanks bandit for telling about the needed software!)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I hope so because the score is what had me crying during the last scene of the movie where Kermit opens the door and sees all the fans.