What's the first Muppets-related thing you seen?

What's the first Muppet-related you saw

• Total voters

Rowlfy

Reaction score
I always watched Sesame Street as a kid (who didn't?). But when I turned 5 or 6, my aunt bought me a Kermit plush and Season One of the Muppet Show. Then....the Muppet addiction began

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I didn't watch a lot of Sesame Street as a little one; I was more into Lamb Chop and Barney (laugh and I swear I'll break your thumbs...), so I think the first Muppets thing I saw was either Muppet Babies, the Jim Henson Hour, or a TV special.

robodog

Reaction score
Either The Muppet Show, The Muppet Movie or Sesame Street. I got into the Muppets at a very early age in the late 70s/early 80s. I know The Muppet Movie was the second movie my mom took me to when I was little ( Disney's Jungle Book being the first ) But I don't know if this was before or after I'd seen my first episode of The Muppet Show or Sesame Street. I was only four or five at the time.

ProboSowa

Reaction score
I watched Sesame Street a lot early on, so it was definitely something from there.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
The muppet show on tv. Definetely A clear memory for me.

I think tmtm was the first cinema release I was taken to!

Chris

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Muppet Babies as I wasn't even born and too young when MTM came out.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
the first muppet related thing i saw was a old vhs of the very best of the muppet show volume 2 which i still have :wink::smile:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
The first Muppet related thing is a video my parents recorded for me when I was little, it has four episodes of Sesame Street from the early 1990s. Then I had both "It's the Muppets" videos and I would watch the videos over and over again.

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
I've been watching Sesame Street ever since I can remember. I know I LOVED when Ernie and Bert played hide-and-go-seek with Ernie's Rubber Ducky. I also remember loving the Count and counting with him. Neither of those are on Sesame Street any more (yes the Count still counts but not like he used to) which is really too bad.
I also remember going to my Aunt and Uncle's when I was really little and always wanting to watch Muppet's Christmas Carol.