What's the Banana Sketch?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
If you've seen the Sandy Duncan episode of TMS, you'll understand. What I want to know is...

What exactly is the "Banana Sketch"?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
All we know fersure is it starts off with, "Hey these two bananas are walking down the street..." The rest of it is unknown.

David French

Reaction score
If you've seen the Sandy Duncan episode of TMS, you'll understand. What I want to know is...

As Bill points, the whole joke was never told onscreen. All we know is that these two bananas are walking down and the street and one of them says to the other...

Beauregard

Reaction score

! You've never HEARD of the Banana Sketch? *sniggers and runs away laughing*

G-MAN

Reaction score
You never heard of The Banana Sketch! Well I... It's just... (walks off laughing unable to describe)

Seriously, I'm surprised it took so long for someone to do that, like Beau it was the first thing I thought of saying when I read the first post in this thread

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
You never heard of The Banana Sketch! Well I... It's just... (walks off laughing unable to describe)

Seriously, I'm surprised it took so long for someone to do that, like Beau it was the first thing I thought of saying when I read the first post in this thread

I agree. I just didn't want to say it out of fear of being snarky or something. :concern: Someone HAD to go there though.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Once again, by popular demand it is my pleasure to bring to you, with help from my lil' buddy minidoozer, in it's original and complete form:

The Banana Sketch