What's next for the Muppets?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Here is an idea;

A series of four of five hour-long specials featuring the Muppets reconnecting with old characters in a "Where are they now?" style episode. Each episode could focus on Kermit (Vogel), Fozzie (Jacobson), Gonzo (Goelz), and Scooter (Rudman) finding old characters and seeing where their lives are without the Muppets.

Characters that could appear:
Johnny Fiama (Barretta)
Sal Minella (Bunch)
Ma Fiama (Vogel)
Seymour (Rudman, Bunch, or Linz ?)
Clifford (Barretta, Ryan Dillon or Bunch ?)
Clueless Morgan (Barretta)
Emily Bear (Vogel)
Dr. Phil Van Neuter (Rudman, Bunch or Linz ?)
Digit (Goelz)
Annie Sue (Gold)
Thog (Bunch)
Skeeter (Buescher)

Thoughts ?
I wouldn't totally rule out Kevin coming back to perform Clifford. I think he only resigned from "Sesame Street," so it may not be too much of a stretch to have him perform Cliff at least in one-shot deal. You never know.

HJL1

Reaction score
I wouldn't totally rule out Kevin coming back to perform Clifford. I think he only resigned from "Sesame Street," so it may not be too much of a stretch to have him perform Cliff at least in one-shot deal. You never know.
Does anyone know what Kevin is doing these days ? I think he did Wembley Fraggle at the Dave Goelz event a few years ago.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, it's nice to see him in something Sesame related and that he hasn't forgotten about his work on the show altogether.

:smile::embarrassed::concern:And that he hasn't forgotten about his work on the show.

We'll have to keep checking the web to see what other projects he'll be doing.

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Yes. Watching her in interviews and live events makes me think it's a HUGE missed opportunity. Not to mention...still no women in Late night...