Reaction score
I know it took place at the same set of "What's My Part?: Nose" but:

(1) What happens in this sketch?

(2) How is it?

(3) What Muppets are in it?

P.S. I know it featured Guy Smiley.

Censored

Reaction score
The first two muppets in the Foot skit were the same as in the Nose skit, a blue monster-like male muppet, and a green monster-like female. The third contestant this time was the very underrated and forgotten Professor Hastings. Prof. Hastings never seemed to completely grasp the fact that he was on Guy Smiley's game show and kept trying to start a lecture. In spite of Prof. Hastings' confusion, he stumbled upon the correct answer when he yells that his "FOOT fell asleep." Even after the Professor won, he didn't really seem to get what was going on and seemed surprised when he actually saw the Foot up close.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
it was also a priority of an early TV game show called What's My Line.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
The first two muppets in the Foot skit were the same as in the Nose skit, a blue monster-like male muppet, and a green monster-like female. The third contestant this time was the very underrated and forgotten Professor Hastings. Prof. Hastings never seemed to completely grasp the fact that he was on Guy Smiley's game show and kept trying to start a lecture. In spite of Prof. Hastings' confusion, he stumbled upon the correct answer when he yells that his "FOOT fell asleep." Even after the Professor won, he didn't really seem to get what was going on and seemed surprised when he actually saw the Foot up close.
Well...actually, there was a purple AM guy named Bennett Snerf and a green AM woman named Arlene Frantic.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Both "What's My Part? - Nose" and "What's My Part? - Foot" were on the 1974 record "Somebody Come and Play". In 1977 the album was reissued under the name "Somebody Come and Play". The content on the two albums are the same.

farscapefan

Reaction score
Is this the skit with the big upside down foot coming out of the box. The game show involves contestants asking questions like, "are you used for smelling?" "No, that would be a nose and I am not a nose." "Are you used for seeing?" and so on. Is this what you are talking about? Because if it is, I think that is a Guy Smiley skit.

Splurge

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Both "What's My Part? - Nose" and "What's My Part? - Foot" were on the 1974 record "Somebody Come and Play". In 1977 the album was reissued under the name "Somebody Come and Play". The content on the two albums are the same.
Just to make sure I understand, the album was reissued under the same name in 1977 as it was in 1974? Or did you mean that one of the titles was different?