Whatnot doubling

jobi71

Reaction score
Hey guys -

I was reading another thread on the forum, and I came across a fact that surprised me. Bobby Benson and Wayne are the same whatnot puppet. I had never noticed this. Can anyone think of another whatnot that served as the base of two recurring characters? For example I know the whatnot used for Marvin Suggs was repurposed dozens and dozens of times, but did any of those other characters stick around?

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
well,your avatar(Zelda) and a cowboy whatnot shared the same body....also originally Lew Zealand was a whatnot on his first appearance...

jobi71

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for responding. I know that the whatnots were all reused. But did any other whatnot puppet get used for two distinct recurring characters - like Wayne and Bobby Benson? So while it is true that Zelda and Lew and Marvin Suggs were all utilized elsewhere none of these characters - The Farmer, One of the Groovy People or Gypsy Tamborine Player, One Half of the Two-Headed Waiter or One of the Mupper Labs Robot Dancers etc. - stuck around after that appearance. Can you think of an example when both characters were more than a one time appearance? That's what is stumping me.