What would you like to see....???

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post...so go easy
I had the chance to come over from England to see Avenue Q in November and saw "Casper - the friendly Ghost" on stage in the UK and it got me thinking as to what other musical/puppetry shows would be great to see on stage. I would love to see Tim Burtons "Nightmare Before Christmas" on stage, it would rock! I can visualise it in my head with puppets for certain characters perhaps a male lead (good 6.5ft plus) for jack with an animatronic head mask, I think it would make an excellent stage show. Anyone else got any ideas for what they would like to see on stage?
I am working on "My Two Dads" the puppet musical at the moment based on the 80's sitcom (...dont ask) but before I can perform I gotta get my building skills up tio scratch....and then my singing too....oh and my etc, etc , etc :wink:

Beebers

Reaction score
Welcome. I love the idea of "Nightmare" as a stage production. Would/could be eerily beautiful.

:cool:

DriedDragonFly

Reaction score
Actually I thought they already had it written for the stage, I'm actually considering doing it for my Theater thesis.