What would you be if you were a Muppet?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
I like it, Linkie...but green skin? Wait! So what they actually saw crash at Roswell was...MUPPETS??? :concern:

-----------------

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
I'd probably be like my picture; A lavender whatnot-y Muppet with short brown hair. I say she'd probably be livehand as well. If I couldn't voice her, I'd probably say Bill Baretta would be my choice voice-wise (Low, gravelly Rowlf-ish voice.) She'd be a stagehand/rail operator in the theatre and a general techie (like real me! :big_grin: ).

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'd be a bush baby Muppet, adorable with FRIGGEN HUGE eyes. I'd let Dave Rudman do my voice, since I adore that man. And I'd wear... I dunno, a scarf?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hmm...tough question. I think I'd be an owl, with short yarn for hair, big eyes and a fairly pronounced beak. :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ooh, this is a toughy... I think I would be a pink version of Grover, with violet features and long eyelashes.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'd be Kermette. Kermit's sister.

Kermit without a collar, with long blonde hair , a pink shirt, a jean skirt, tapshoes that look adorable with her outfit, false lashes, and red lipstick. Fozzie would sooooo fall for her! lol!