What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ether a pig, a little frog, or a fraggle about Boober's size and type with sky blue fur and white hair :smile:..and I would wear bracelets on my tail :3

Fluffets

Reaction score
Ether a pig, a little frog, or a fraggle about Boober's size and type with sky blue fur and white hair :smile:..and I would wear bracelets on my tail :3
Yeah tough choice init?:smile:
I'm still sticking with furry, huge muppet monsters tho although i do not support gorgs! :insatiable:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Possibly a somewhat tall monster with brown fur and a huge head of shaggy, dark brown hair with curved horns (like the left head of the Two Headed Monster).

mr3urious

Reaction score
Oh, and I'd also have some fur on my chest and wrists. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I would definitely either be a medium-sized monster that ate other muppets/objects & I could sing a lot; I'm thinking like a female version of Behemoth...that could also be a shape-shifter & change colors...or like Janice, but with brown hair.

My muppet would be nice, a problem solver and would like to have fun.:zany:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
If I were a Muppet, I'd definitely be a dog Muppet, a dog who's always there to keep someone company and wants to have fun. There's so many breeds I'd want to be... maybe a Bichon Frise, a Lab, a Cocker Spaniel or maybe a mutt, but most of all, I'd be a Golden Retriever.

Nick22

Reaction score
i would want to be part of a group of muppets that are always together laughing with each other. cause i am super close to my friends. and we're always together. we'd probably be monsters. i'd be orange with bright blue eyes. and i'd be very soft. and i'd have a very obnoxious laugh.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I actually tried drawing a picture of myself as a Muppet, but I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures. :embarrassed:

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
i will be skinny like Janice and where leather rocker stuff i will have yellow hair my hair cut will be like Cherie Currie's when she was in the runaways i will also have a cherry tattoo in my right arm. my color skin will be the color of miss piggy's skin i will have blue eyes and where lots of makeup .

and i will play guitar in a muppet band

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I see myself as some kind of reptilian monster like Uncle Deadly, only with a leather jacket and lots of spikes, skin more tealish than his