What was the last Henson thing you watched?

Hayley B

Reaction score
The Muppet Show with Linda Lavin. In the beginning of this episode Miss Piggy had this big strand of hair in her mouth and she just kept talking with it.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
The Leo Sayer episode of The Muppet Show, a bunch of random clips from Sesame Street on YouTube, The Muppets and part of Kermit's Swamp Years.

Hayley B

Reaction score
The Muppet Babies episode: "Are you Afraid of the Big Bad, Dark". Beaker's meeps are so cute when he was a baby. :smile:

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Watched "The Frog Prince" and episodes of "The Muppet Show" featuring John Denver, Crystal Gayle, Shields & Yarnell, Dyan Cannon, Victor Borge, Linda Lavin and Dudley Moore.

Hayley B

Reaction score
About 4 things today..

The Muppet Show with James Coburn and Dudley Moore. Because I knew Animal had some big parts in both episodes. Also the very last episode with Marty Feldman . Funny that it seems like just another episode. Kermit just says "see you next time on The Muppet Show ".

One Muppet Babies episode. Which was Mice and Muppets. Which I forgot had to do something with Animal.

Last thing I was watching was Muppet Family Christmas for the first time. Enjoyable. Despite trying to watch this in July. I went awww when I saw Jim Henson washing dishes. I guess Elmo was still being a background character during time? He's clearly seen. But doesn't have a part.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Just watched two Muppet Babies episodes - Noisy Neighbors and Who's Afraid of The Big, Bad Dark?
Was really cute but baby Animal looks weird.

Hayley B

Reaction score
The Muppet Show with Loretta Swit.

Also just now. Animal and Kermit talking to Merv Griffin.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
The Muppets Go To The Movies.

Really enjoy this. I watch it every few months. It's pretty cool that the first time the entrance to the Muppet Theater is shown is in this special.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I watched the third season of The Muppet Show a few days ago and recently Muppet Treasure Island for the first time in my life.