What was the last Henson thing you bought?

zns

Reaction score
Just got a copy of "Jim Henson's Muppet Show Bill" from 1982 off ebay yesterday. Beautifully illustrated.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
I ordered a muppets snowglobe, Jim Henson Unbelievers skateboard deck, the Dinosaurs funko pop, a few action figures and pigs in space playset and muppet labs playset. I found a vanishing cream beaker at a toy store near me.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've bought Muppet merch because of the pandemic but the last thing (things) I bought were a Bert plush made by Toy Factory, a Sesame Street Nintendo game from 1985 and a tablecloth with Big Bird, Elmo and Cookie Monster on it. Thankfully my local second hand store reopens this week and my friend has shipped a gift bag of Muppet stuff that should be arriving soon.

Zephyr

Reaction score
I just picked up a copy of the book “Of Muppets and Men“ at a tag sale, got it for a steal of six bucks and a poster of Dinosaur.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Today I went to my local thrift store and got 6 Gund Sesame Street beanies in terrific shape for only $4.50. I had pretty much all of the regular mini plushies as a kid but they are in very bad condition (with the exception of a few)

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Okay so very soon I'll be going to an antique mall that has the following Muppet items. Tell me what should I buy and what should I pass on?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So I went back and it turned out the Rizzo was just another rat character plush that looked like him from a distance but that's okay because I got all this good stuff

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Fraggle pins