What was the last Henson thing you bought?

gonzofan13

Reaction score
I got an Oscar shirt, a Zoot shirt, a Janice Palisades, a Hallmark Miss Piggy ornament, a Kermit wall decal, a Kermit Chia Pet and the Bert, Ernie and Roosevelt Franklin puppets from the 70s.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
As I mention on another part of the forum was Gund Big Bird:wisdom: & Oscar:grouchy:, I also got a calendar for Xmas.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Double Post: I bought a poseable Grover & Animal by Applause.

ElanaV

Reaction score
An Elmo plush backpack. So I can hug him and not look weird. It just looks like I'm holding a purse. Did I mention that I'm 32? LOL

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
One of my biggest Muppet hauls I recently bought/got a Tyco Baby Bear PVC, Elmo stickers, Cookie Monster mug & cookie jar, Bert, Cookie Monster, Yip-yip, Honker, Sherlock, Twiddle-Bug, & Snuffy Gund plushes, Funko pop Elmo, Grover, Snuffy, Count, & Big Bird.

zns

Reaction score
I bought five things today:

-Sigma Rowlf Mug
-Colorforms: The Sesame Street Alphabet Set (1971) unused
-Colorforms: The Sesame Street Ernie and Bert Set (1971) unused
-LP: Sesame Street Fair is Fair (1977)
-LP: Sesame Street Storytime (1979)

zns

Reaction score
I went to an outdoor flea market today and found a book and record edition of "Gonzo and the Giant Chicken". It was so neat hearing Jim, Frank, Dave, Richard and Steve doing their characters for the story.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
For May's Muppet haul is the Applause Ernie & Rubber Ducky music box, Nanco Grover small, Gund Guy Smiley, DST Kermit Set, DST Fozzie Set, Funko Ernie,
Funko Count, Grover with number 5 Necklace, Ernie in Present Ornament, Bert in Chimney Ornament, Cookie Monster in a sack Ornament, Grover in a stocking Ornament, Oscar ringing a bell Ornament, & Sesame Street Unpaved book.