What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
DVDs of The Christmas Toy, and Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Where are The Critters?

City Critters. They're blind boxed and I hope to get the last two (out of 8) this week. There's been some speculation on how much they're designed from Jim Henson's doodles, but they do resemble those I've seen in his book. I'm not a big fan of the MindStyle company's methods of blind boxing or their expensive conceptual take on the Dark Crystal figures, but these are really cool. :smile:
Of the eight Critters, I can only see 2 of them in Jim Henson's doodles-the one that looks like a smiling spikey Sun(page 10) and the Fearzog(screaming monster, raising both arms,Page112).Where are you seeing the other six?:confused:

Kiki

Reaction score
I got a SST video in German. :big_grin:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Two somewhat ugly :stick_out_tongue: and :frown: face t-shirts at the mall, 2 for $25. They are like those SST face t-shirts that used to be all over the place a few years back but they are clearly unlincensed products. I do like them a little bit but they are probably not going to come out too often.

zns

Reaction score
Last month, I won 24 out of 26 issues of Muppet Magazine on ebay.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I guess Street Gang was the last thing Henson-related. It's a nice work companion.

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
Last Henson thing I bought were two movies. "The Muppet Movie" and "Muppets take Manhattan". I plan on checking out that make your own whatnot thing.

Kiki

Reaction score
The last thing I bought was a fluoro Muppet watch. It says it's Henson brand, although Kermit's eyes look a little skewiff. Judging by the art, I'm guessing it's 90s.

Rax

Reaction score
What does SST mean? I can figure out the first two letters, but the T? What does it stand for? :confused:

Gr, Rax