What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sonic the Hegdehog: The Complete Series (SAT Sonic series)

Disney's Pixar Ratatouille

I have the first Sonic series and thought i wouldn't mind having this one too.

I hadn't seen Ratatouille so i bought it and enjoyed it all.

dabauckham

Reaction score
An unlikely pair of DVDs:

Sesame Street Volume 2 (predictable, really, on this forum :wink: and...
Pan's Labyrinth (one of the greatest movies EVER, though a far cry from Muppetland :smile:)

Marky

Reaction score
I bought the 4-DVD compilation "Christmas Television Favourites"

It's AWESOME! - The Grinch and a whole whack o' Rankin Bass Animagic!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well right now I'm killing a bit of time, but the last DVDs I've bought that I can remember since the last time I've posted here...

Sweeny Todd- I bought this movie the day it came out April 1st because I loved it, it's already one of my favorites.

Disney's Mulan-It's a good movie and I was just in the mood to wacth more Disney, lol.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just got let me see the last one i bought was......."Woody Woodpecker Vol. 2." Bought it the day it came out. I've always enjoyed his laugh and just a big fan of classic cartoons.

matleo

Reaction score
Over the weekend I bought both Ghostbusters movies as well as Young Frankenstein. Do you really need to ask why?

--Matt

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just got let me see the last one i bought was......."Woody Woodpecker Vol. 2." Bought it the day it came out. I've always enjoyed his laugh and just a big fan of classic cartoons.
I don't know weather to dislike of like his laugh, lol!:stick_out_tongue:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man I've been on a huge Disney kick and been buying a ton of Disney movies or at least dvds under the Disney Banner depends on how you look at it....

1) Aladdin, because how could you not love this movie, it's awesome.

2) James and the Giant Peach, I haven't seen this movie in a long time and I was starting to wonder about the Jack Skellinton cameo so I bought it for that reason alone.

3) Lilo and Stitch, I've never seen this movie but thought I might enjoy it, which I did, plus I wanted to see thoes "Inter-Stitch-als" teaser trailers, where Stitch messes up a some Disney classics, I love them, great trailers

4) The Kermit 50th years edition of "the Muppet Movie," although I already had the old verison I wanted this one still just cause it's the only "50 years of Bein' Green" dvd I needed, so I though why not

5) Disney Pixar-Ratatouille, I thought it was a neat movie, not there best work, but still really good. I liked it a lot.

6) The Emperor's New Groove, I haven't seen this movie in a long time, I'm starting to get some Disney collection going here, :smile: .

7) Heavyweights, I've always enjoy this movie very much.

8) Fun and Fancy Free, I wanted some classic Walt Disney, this was the last feature Walt did Mickey Mouse's voice.

9) 2 Movie Collection: Saludos Amigos and the Three Caballeros

10) The Muppet show Season 3, and it's not hard to see why on that one. It's a must have, :wink:

Well that's the last DVDs I've bought :big_grin: