What TV shows are you currently watching?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I was unaware PB and J Otter was still around... sigh. I miss those carefree easy childhood days.

Last show I watched was an old episode of Starcade on YouTube.

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but whenever I am it's usually something on Comedy Central. I do watch some shows online often (Fraggle Rock once-a-night, Gravity Falls whenever a new episode is around, South Park if the feeling strikes.)

I do have plans on checking out other popular TV shows in the near future... I've been thinking about Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes (I nearly typed Hemlock...) they seem to have a large fanbase these days... maybe a few other cartoons...

Since Halloween is coming I promised myself I'd watch whatever halloween specials and movies I can find.
It's Airing On Disney Junior Again, And It WAS Taken Off!!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Dark Shadows (the old tv show on Roku)

Then..

Once Upon A Time. Also on Roku. Just the 1st episode of the 2nd season. Hopefully I'll watch the 2nd one tomorrow and the one that will be airing tomorrow and then I'll be caught up. :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
American Horror Story. I didn't watch too much of it last year but was intrigued by the previews for this season. The premiere confused me quite a bit, but there is a lot going and I'm definitely going to keep watching. Jessica Lange makes an excellent creepy nun.

Hayley B

Reaction score
The very last episode of Dragonball GT. I use to watch DB/DBZ in order, but I stopped once they got to Cell. Now I've been watching episode out of randoms and I'm out of place with this saga (including from GT) . So, I thought I would cheat tonight and watch the very last episode.

Nick22

Reaction score
I am so in love with The New Normal. It's so funny and so adorable and gah. Love. :flirt:

Hayley B

Reaction score
I had to get caught up on Dancing with the Stars, since I live on the east coast during that storm. So happy Roku/Hulu had it. Happily made in time to watch the results last night.