What TV shows are you currently watching?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The critic , i have loved that show sence it was on for the one season that it was on in 1995 i wish it had lasted longer :wink::frown: it was so funny
I love that show. I think it switched networks and it might have been on for like four years. But that really was such a good show and it's kind of sad that it lasted for such a short period of time.

Last watched The Sarah Silverman Program

Really love her show!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ER

This is there last Season, and even though we have only had two shows so far they are really out doing themselfs. Can you believe 15 years on TV! Wow Is that longer then M.A.S.H or pretty close?

anytimepally

Reaction score
ER

This is there last Season, and even though we have only had two shows so far they are really out doing themselfs. Can you believe 15 years on TV! Wow Is that longer then M.A.S.H or pretty close?
ER is NBC's second longest-running drama (after Law & Order), and, at 14 seasons, the longest-running American primetime medical drama of all time.

M*A*S*H lasted only 11 seasons, from September 17, 1972 until February 28, 1983

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm about to watch the TMS with Vincent Price, for Halloween of course. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ER is NBC's second longest-running drama (after Law & Order), and, at 14 seasons, the longest-running American primetime medical drama of all time.

M*A*S*H lasted only 11 seasons, from September 17, 1972 until February 28, 1983
Wow thanks for that bit of info! I love ER because the people not just the doctors, but everyone seems so real.