What TV shows are you currently watching?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Keep on the lookout for the funny background characters! And a really cool cameo toward the end of the series.:excited:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
An episode of The Singing Bee.

I'll admit that I'm not the most obsessed Elton John fan in the world (nor country or state. Possibly city/town.) and I didn't know most of those lyrics, but at least I knew the chorus and the fact that the title wasn't "Jenny and the Jets"

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I like The Singing Bee- great game show. (I love game shows in general usually- and I definitely like musically-based ones like this. Though it's pretty much the exact same thing as "Don't Forget the Lyrics!"- but I think I liked that show better. And both of them certainly owe a good deal to "Name That Tune". That's classic! But they're all good.)
Whenever CMT shows The Singing Bee now though, it seems all the songs are country most of the time, and I just don't like country really at all- so I'm usually wanting to find a more general version of the show with all kinds of music genres.:sing:

muppet baby

Reaction score
:excited:At this moment i am watching a Eposide of Home Impovment season 6 I love the DVDs i got 5-7 on DVD last week i have been wanting all the dvds for so long Barns and Noble was out of season 4 last week when i went and got 5-7 so i am going to buy 4 and 8 together in a month or so ya ya ya can not wait .

The sitcome makes me laugh in good and bad times LOVE it Grew up on this show .:smile: