What songs does Disney/Buena Vista have to deal with from seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show?

DMHFan

Reaction score
We know all the guest stars that have to be dealt with, but what about the songs? They need to be cleared as well. Please make a list, and don't forget their rights holder/publisher.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude, in all due respect, I think you might be thinking too much about the subject.

Far as I'm concerned, the reason Disney hasn't realeased either seasons is simply because they just don't want to. Simple as that.

If they could simply edit out songs that couldn't be cleared for the first three, then they would have done that by now.

Also, considering Disney has enough money to find a cure for cancer, I doubt music rights or estates are an issue. I think in Disney's mind, they just don't want to have to spend their precious money on songs knowing them, which is why the first three were edited to begin with.

DMHFan

Reaction score
Dude, in all due respect, I think you might be thinking too much about the subject.

Far as I'm concerned, the reason Disney hasn't realeased either seasons is simply because they just don't want to. Simple as that.

If they could simply edit out songs that couldn't be cleared for the first three, then they would have done that by now.

Also, considering Disney has enough money to find a cure for cancer, I doubt music rights or estates are an issue. I think in Disney's mind, they just don't want to have to spend their precious money on songs knowing them, which is why the first three were edited to begin with.
I'm just thinking too much is because I love those seasons and want a way to watch them legally. And I thought seasons 2 and 3 were uncut on DVD.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I hate that Disney won’t put these out. I’ve given up all hope. It’s nkt worth getting frustrated over.

But you’d think they would at LEAST make them available digitally. Maybe they’ll show up on the Disney streaming service.

David French

Reaction score
We know all the guest stars that have to be dealt with, but what about the songs? They need to be cleared as well. Please make a list, and don't forget their rights holder/publisher.
Can you clarify your meaning of "have to deal with" please?

DMHFan

Reaction score
I hate that Disney won’t put these out. I’ve given up all hope. It’s nkt worth getting frustrated over.

But you’d think they would at LEAST make them available digitally. Maybe they’ll show up on the Disney streaming service.
Yeah. We'll see.