• A non-articulated Rizzo in scale to the others

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • A figure in between the two sizes

Votes: 39 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uncleduke

Reaction score
I think he should be in scale, that way we would have some one who can operate the camera Kermit comes with. He could stand on the ring in the center, and hold onto the handle, it would just about be perfect!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, still on holiday in Houston and I thought I'd take the time to weigh in on this issue again and see what's the vote was up to. It seems like the inbetween size wins out here.

I don' t think that the top of Rizzo's cap coming up to Kermit's collar will make him appear "huge" as some have suggested but I could certainly go for a little shorter. I just really trust Palisades on this. They are the experts and have done a spectacular job so far. No other company (except for Sideshow) has even come close to the quality of these characters.

On the subject, I think that Kermit appears relatively short compared to Miss Piggy, but I'm not complaining. They all just look so fantastic. Just went to TRU last night and picked up Tux Kermit! He looks great! That was the only figure they had in the series. Didn't ask about the others, but I had no trouble finding the exclusive.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Piggy may seem a little big compared to Kermit, but you do have to take into account that she's wearing high heels.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I think a rizzo to scale would be crazy, even a small pack in rizzo, why? you want a figure not a prop of rizzo, pepe and robin should be done the same way about the robot rabbit size minus the head.

Zack)Rowlf the, still waitting for the figs, all Ihave is the EB Piggy Dog.

Joggy

Reaction score
Sheesh, and we haven't even discussed the colour of his buckteeth yet... White or light grey? Anyone?

gorry

Reaction score
rizzo has buck teeth?*gorry sits in his chair for a week*

yeah your right,i never noticed they were buck until now.lol.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
White toofies with a little light gray in between them.

FOZ

MuppetDude

Reaction score
This may sound a bit odd to some, but I don't care:

The actual Kermit was said to be about two feet tall, while Rizzo is about 11 inches, so I think the figure should be about half the size of Kermit.

Luke

Reaction score
I think Ken said in the other thread that it's looking like Rizzo will be an 'inbetween' size so we can all relax bout that.

What i want to talk about is Pepe. I know he is also a small puppet but i think in his case, he should be a large Kermit sized figure with all the articulation.

Discuss ?

radionate

Reaction score
I think everyone needs to get over this Muppet ratio thing. If everything were to scale, things would be too big or teeny tiny. Pallisades are the experts, and I think they will come up with the best plan. I personally feel Pepe couldn't be to scale as he needs all kinds of fun articulation points.

Now, Rhode Island is neither a Road, nor an island.....discuss.....