1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What Sesame Street character or characters are you most like?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by MikaelaMuppet, Jan 2, 2019.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Couldn't find a thread for this, so just decided to create one.

Anyway, what Sesame Street character or characters are you most like?

2. MikaelaMuppet

I can be a little bit of each.

Oscar The Grouch - Has a bit of grouchy days sometimes, but can also be a complainer.

Cookie Monster - Loves certain foods (not cookies though), and eats the same ones a lot.

Elmo - Asks a lot of questions and is curious.

Big Bird - Same as Elmo, but can be a bit clumsy sometimes.

Forgetful Jones - Can forget things.

Grover - Can be silly and bad at things a little bit, but likes to help people.

3. Buff Beaker

Buff Beaker Well-Known Member

Im most like Grover and Big Bird can be naive sometimes but I always look for the positives and I love all of my neighbors and friends even if we disagree

4. BertFan

BertFan Well-Known Member

I like Bert,Ernie,Little Jerry, Roosevelt Franklin, Big bird, Grover, Oscar, Cookie Monster, Herry monster and Kermit (Yes I know he's not sesame street anymore)

5. MikaelaMuppet

But which one character are you most like though?

6. BertFan

BertFan Well-Known Member

Bert (It was pretty obvious)

7. MikaelaMuppet

Makes sense because of your name. ;)

8. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

I'm a paranoid introvert like Bert, and when I'm in private I eat like Cookie Monster.