What Muppet voices can you do?

golden teeth

Reaction score
I can do Fozzie, Animal, Scooter and Floyd to perfection. I'm pretty good at Sam the Eagle, Janice and Gonzo. I'm okay at Piggy but I can't go up that high like Frank. But I'm perfect, like I said at doing Fozzie, Animal, Scooter and Floyd. How about you?:confused:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I can do a very good Pepe, Animal, Beaker, Swedish Chef, Bobo, and Cookie Monster. I can do an okay Janice and Zoot and I can kinda do Sam, Link and Kermit (I suppose I sound more like Steve's Kermit than Jim's)

I actually have quite a bit of a range of voices I can do but few of them sound like established characters/people (I've been told my Marlon Brando and Peter Lore are dead on)

tinweirdo

Reaction score
Well I can do Kermit and a dead on baby Kermit from muppet babies. As well as Fozzie, Animal,Sam, Pepe, Grover, Statler, Waldorf, Beeker and Ernie!! THeir not to bad either I always have poeple say I sound Like Kermit and Ernie!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I can do a passable Piggy, and Chef. But a dead-on Beau for short sentences.

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Where to begin......I can do Kermit the Frog, Rowlf the Dog, Pepe, Dr. Teeth, Sam the Eagle, Gobo Fraggle, Swedish Chef, Statler, Robin, Lew Zealand, Don Music, Mystro Fraggle, Cantus, Convincing John, and Bobo the bear. I can do Floyd also, but it hurts my voice too much.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I used to be able to do a decent Kermit, but not anymore. I can't do any Muppet voices, but I'm a decent puppeteer. :wink:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I myself am a good puppeteer.. not so good with makin the puppets tho.

As for my talents...

Kermit, Fozzie, Cookie Monster, Count Von Count, Animal, Gobo, Boober, somewhat floyd... n i do an awsome Elmo (what a useless talent), on occasion i can to Fozzie's Grandmother, and kinda Grover.. i can only do Piggy's Laugh but not her voice

SOMETIMES my gf will think i'm tryin to talk like Kermit.. when i'll be doin my reg voice.

golden teeth

Reaction score
I forgot to mention....

I forgot to mention Swedish Chef. For Seasme Street, I can do Bert, Grover, Cookie Monster and the Count.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie, Bert, Grover, Cookie, Big Bird, Telly, Snuffy, Elmo (sometimes), Oscar, Sherlock Hemlock, Lefty, Count, Gladys the Cow, Benny Rabbit, Stinky, Barkley, Herbert Birdsfoot, Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Rowlf, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pops, Janice, Scooter, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Floyd, Animal, Statler, Waldorf, Robin, Sweetums, Sam Eagle, Beauregard, Swedish Chef, Bean Bunny, Mrs. Bear, Lew Zealand, Bobo the Bear, Bunsen, Beaker, Polly Lobster, Gobo Fraggle, Wembley Fraggle, Boober Fraggle, Cantus, Junior Gorg, Trash Heaps little henchmen (what are their names?), Bear, Pip and Pop, Tutter and Luna.

Beauregard

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Ernie, Bert, Grover, Cookie, Big Bird, Telly, Snuffy, Elmo (sometimes), Oscar, Sherlock Hemlock, Lefty, Count, Gladys the Cow, Benny Rabbit, Stinky, Barkley, Herbert Birdsfoot, Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Rowlf, Gonzo, Rizzo, Pops, Janice, Scooter, Dr. Teeth, Zoot, Floyd, Animal, Statler, Waldorf, Robin, Sweetums, Sam Eagle, Beauregard, Swedish Chef, Bean Bunny, Mrs. Bear, Lew Zealand, Bobo the Bear, Bunsen, Beaker, Polly Lobster, Gobo Fraggle, Wembley Fraggle, Boober Fraggle, Cantus, Junior Gorg, Trash Heaps little henchmen (what are their names?), Bear, Pip and Pop, Tutter and Luna.
You wanna stop for breath there lil buddy? Hehe!