What Muppet Are You?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yikes I am The Sweedish Chief!!! I would have liked to be Dr Teeth, Beayregard, or Sweetums. Uh, de, blip, blip, blip!!!

Beayregard,

De flim es Okie Dokie

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
hey wow. cute quiz. Odd results though...Fozzie? I Think not....Not to say I don't luv the guy but...come on......Fozzie?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I am...

Kermit!

Though you're technically the star, you're pretty mellow and don't mind letting others share the spotlight. You are also something of a dreamer.
How about that?

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Which Muppet??

"You are Fozzie!
Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on."

Was there ever any doubt??? By the way, don't they know it's WoCka WoCka?? They need to be smacked with a rubber chicken.

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've got Fozzie. That's weird. I like him. I have a lot of his attributes (no one really understands me, and such). Of course I do wear clothes all the time, and I never wear hats or ties. WOcka Wocka Wocka...Heheheh!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dr. Tooth,

Hats and ties are cool...it's all this running around bare that gets this bear in trouble! HAA!!

WOCKA WOCKA!!

Foz

Nadine

Reaction score
Re: Which Muppet??

Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
"You are Fozzie!
Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on."

Was there ever any doubt??? By the way, don't they know it's WoCka WoCka?? They need to be smacked with a rubber chicken.

FOZ
::Gets smacked by a rubber chicken::

Silly me :wink: