What Miss Piggy should MR design?

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
An idea is always a generalization, and generalization is a property of thinking. To generalize means to think.

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

Bear Man

Reaction score
A philosophy like Hegel's is a self-revelation of the psychic background and, philosophically, a presumption. Psychologically it amounts to an invasion by the Unconscious. The peculiar, high-flown language Hegel uses bears out this view -- it is reminiscent of the megalomaniac language of schizophrenics, who use terrific, spellbinding words to reduce the transcendent to subjective form, to give banalities the charm of novelty, or pass off commonplaces as searching wisdom. So bombastic a terminology is a symptom of weakness, ineptitude, and lack of substance.

– Carl G. Jung, On the Nature of the Psyche, 1928

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
This is the strangest fight I have ever witnessed! lol. It's like a scene from Frasier. No offense intended of course. :smile:

Bear Man

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for someone to point out that it's happening in a thread ostensibly about the best way to style a pig. A new reality show perhaps - Queer Eye for the Pig Gal?

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
Well, Piggy as made by Bear Man couldn't have long blonde hair, extra large bossoms, high heels, a tight dress and a sexy attitude or even be a pig for that matter because those are all sexist stereotypes. :wisdom:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Other than the pig herself, I know that this Bear cannot wait for that bear's preorder. Spring is almost around the corner! :wink:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Me neither, even tho I still don't have Gonzo. Fozzie is gonna be something pretty special.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Although Piggy is the ultimate Pig diva that she is, it doesn't matter what she is wearing as long as she looks like Piggy herself! I am hoping for more on the line of a dress she is remembered in from a movie. That would be really nice!

Bear Man

Reaction score
Trying to get my head around that comment left me cross-eyed, MuppetCaper.

And I'm somewhat tired of this discussion, but for the record I am all for letting Piggy be herself - I'm just not going to make a judgement about her based on her attributes, or assume that other pigs who have similar qualities will be the same as her. :wink: