What made you think today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing about vegans feeling as though they're superior to everyone else (or, specifically meat-eaters) is because by not consuming meat or anything product that has animal origins (milk and such), they're sparing precious lives . . . okay, fair enough, I guess . . . but, has it ever occurred to them that their plant-based diet isn't sparing precious lives at all? I mean, plants are living things, too - has it ever occurred to them all of those poor plants that are being massacred and being made into weird artificial food products to satisfy their insatiable hunger for plant blood?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If meatless diets were a religion, vegans would be the Evangelicals of said religion.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That said for my health I do want to try the vegan diet someday. However, I refuse to associate myself with other vegans.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, they say it's hard to get fat on a vegan diet, and it seems like that would make sense . . . but, I will say, neither my cousin nor his wife, curiously, seem to be examples of this.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
But didn’t you say that your own, err, well, you know what I mean, is genetic? It could apply to them too.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That said for my health I do want to try the vegan diet someday. However, I refuse to associate myself with other vegans.
Good news... beer is vegan!!!

Yes, I’ve been aware of the self-righteousness of vegans, vegetarians, organic eaters for years. They look down on carnivores with this healthier-than-thou attitude.

If that’s the lifestyle you choose, more power to you. But don’t shame me for having a steak.

Back in the 80s/90s, there was a guy named Jim Fix. He jogged five miles every day. He thought he was so much healthier than everybody else.
Then one day he dropped dead.

While jogging.