What made you roll your eyes today thread?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I mean yeah, I get people spamming the dislike button, but honestly, as a creator I like seeing feedback from people via the like and dislike features, that and it’s incredibly helpful with videos that are clickbait or misinformed.
Well, today’s an appropriate day to thank you for all the Sesame bits you added to YouTube. In the ancient days of yore, I saw about a hundred Sesame bits, many from you. And I thought, “Neat! I hope this lasts a while”.
tou did us old coots a great service.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Instagram flagged me for "hate speech" after I quoted Ed saying "Canadians are weird!" on a post from Danny Antonucci.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The world doesn't need Taylor Swift to actually adapt her own songs into short films; her songs already have their own videos.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The world doesn't need Taylor Swift to actually adapt her own songs into short films; her songs already have their own videos.
Since Taylor Swift triggers you so easily, you better hang on to your skull.

She and Trump are having a baby together.
If it’s a girl, they’ll call it Orange Marmalade.

If it’s a boy, they’ll name it Tang.
Sleep tight.🥶

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't even be surprised about this, considering that Nick@Nite has long abandonded its original objective of airing classic sitcoms for newer, youner audiences by airing current "sitcoms," but, ugh, we've now gotten to a point that SpongeBob and Loud House are part of Nick@Nite now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, it sure didn't take Simpsons long after the Disney acquisition to start throwing classic Disney characters like Mickey, Donald, and Goofy into the show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly, I feel like this is a good thing, if only because I've dealt with my share of trolls going out of their way to purposely and intentionally dislike videos of mine.
And just today, my point was proven, as about half a dozen trolls went to my channel just to dislike my videos after discussing this on Twitter.

Yeah, I know. "It's Twitter, dude."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean sadly it is a case where posting it publicly only asks for attention.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I made a (respectful) post in an Mst3k group I’m in about how beautiful Felicia Day is (she plays Kinga Forrester in the revival series), and of course some stupid feminists have to take it completely out of context and make me look like a thirsty creep. 🙄

Frankly I just laughed at what absolute fools they were being. I only sensed insecurity in them personally.