What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I swear, as soon as it drops below 70 degrees, people around here suddenly bundle up like it's the dead of winter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He’s literally not even trying to hide that it’s the same person.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There was a guy on here in the Sesame section called Totallyspiesfan who also had another user name. Two trolls for the price of one.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s Deanmo19/Deanmo23 on YouTube. That guy annoys the absolute **** out of me and he has shown he hasn’t changed one bit over the years.

He isn’t bright at all. He was blocked on the Muppet wiki 15 years ago and has a history of trying to sneak back on.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Isn’t it something how some people have no purpose in life except make enemies on line, and make themselves look stupid by doing so?
The first troll I ever came across, almost TWENTY years ago, on YesterdayLand was Mikebennedict, who stunk up things here too.
Not only did he create enemies with every post, he was hard to take seriously because his spelling and grammar were so poor.

If you really desire to be an a$$hole, if you feel that’s your calling in life, the very least you can do is check your spelling before you post your nasty thread. Don’t let your ignorance give you away.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mike Benedict was always known to be a prick (from what I’ve seen) on here and YouTube. If anything I can easily tell he has narcissistic personality disorder and is beyond ever changing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly just knowing soon enough by the end of this month, it will have been a month since this website has been acting up with so many problems, and not a single thing will be fixed at all.

Not. A single. Thing.

Frankly it just shows how well this site has aged and the direction it's going in. By the end of this decade, I can already predict a thread saying "Muppet Central is shutting down. It's been a good 20+ years, we want to thank everyone who has been a part of this forum" blah blah blah. I'm calling it.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Swell. Twitter didn't use to compress the heck out of media like Facebook and especially Instagram do, but they do now.