What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But at least you guys got all that salty, buttery food.

Geez. You sure got it rough in the south, don’t ya?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To be fair, it's not so much that we've had lack of cold days, it's just that spring keeps arriving earlier and earlier every year. We were in the 60s and 70s last week, but we've dropped back down to seasonal this week (except for today), but the warmth last week was all it took to jump start spring.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Somebody on YouTube keeps requesting me...err, demanding me...to upload stuff from Austin City Limits (with quite the details as well), when I've already told them numerous times that I don't have anything of it and won't ever be having anything of it at all. Tried talking some sense to them a couple weeks ago, but hey, got another comment from them tonight asking the SAME DARN THING.

:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Isn't that the way it is?! You can't reason with these people! Like when I did that message video telling people once and for all to stop requesting me to upload SS videos because I wasn't going to risk anymore copyright strikes from SW for uploading their content, and that I really didn't feel like going through all that trouble again . . . hoping that I was finally getting across to them . . . they still contined with junk like, "it's ok, u don't hav 2 now, but maybe later, ok?" Or "can u upload them to Dailymotion instead?"

I mean, you know what? The shoe's on the other foot right now: there's an ASMR channel that had a number of videos I really enjoyed, but apparently those videos got nuked for copyright (despite the uploader having permission to upload the content); likewise, this person gave people time to download their videos before completely deleting them altogether . . . though I never knew about any of this until later. Yeah, I'm upset that all of this happened, I wish they would reupload the videos (or if anybody happened to download them would reupload them), but you know what? I'm not hounding the uploader about this, nor am I constantly whining and crying about it, because I know there's nothing more that can be done. If I knew this was happening, I may have downloaded the videos as well (though many of them were 8 hours long, and in full HD, so my computer may not have been able to handle them), so that's my own fault for missing out on it. But the world most go on.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately there are some really bizarre folks on the Internet. When you've got a popular YT channel and you get ridiculous comments from strange users, especially the kind who don't entirely understand what the words "no" and "stop" mean, then probably your best bet is using the Holy Block Button of Antioch.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The same thing that always makes me roll my eyes this time of year: how the days get longer so quickly, yet it takes forever for them to get shorter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that PETA as usual decides to show their hypocrisy and insult a man who’s been gone for over 10 years because of his “animal abuse.”

Stay classy, PETA.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Proving once again why nobody actually likes PETA. Heck, I still remember years ago when they lashed out at Obama for swatting a fly.