What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It wasn't a cuss word, persay, as it was the term for a female body part, which apparently is also censored on MC.

Same with G.D.
It surprised me in the Simpsons movie when Marge shouted "SOMEBODY THROW G***** BOMB!".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, movies are one thing, but TV on the other hand, that's a little more surprising. Especially that special PBS did on Jim Henson last year, where they talking about how Jim came to regard his negotiations with Disney as, "the G.D. deal."

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Well, movies are one thing, but TV on the other hand, that's a little more surprising. Especially that special PBS did on Jim Henson last year, where they talking about how Jim came to regard his negotiations with Disney as, "the G.D. deal."
I never expected to hear that word on The Simpsons, though (especially from Marge, considering they portray her as a Christian;at least Ned Flanders didn't say it, that guy would be worried sick that he would go to **** just for saying one word, am I right?) Anyway, I watched that PBS special, too. It surprised me that Jim would take God's name in vain like that.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Saying words like that (and I'm as guilty as the next guy) will not send you to Hades. But rejecting God will.

George Carlin (of all people) summed it up best. Four-letter words are not harmful. It's the fears and superstitions that surround them that do all the damage.

Even growing up in the Catholic church, we recited the Nicean prayer every Sunday. One line: Jesus suffered, was crucified, and was buried. He descended into (insert word of the very place you'll be punished to for saying it). On the third day he rose again in fulfillment of the scriptures...

Now what priest would take three hundred people with him (on Sunday, no less) to burn in eternity for saying one word, including five-year-old me?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And see? Now she's trending all over Facebook and YouTube again . . . how did I know this would happen?
Oh my gosh, nearly three weeks later, and she's still all over Facebook and YouTube, I called this, I totally called this.

And, oh great, it looks like NPH is, once again, trying to worm his way back into the limelight again too, or at the very least, Twitter wants me to follow him for no reason, even though I've never tweeted about him, nor have I ever looked at his Twitter account or anything (but then again, Drumph showed up in my feed for no reason, and likewise, I never tweeted about him and looked at his account or anything).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, nearly three weeks later, and she's still all over Facebook and YouTube, I called this, I totally called this.
Well, i'm pretty sure she and Chris Pratt are promoting a new movie, so yeah.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
since there is no more what made you frown today thread, i will post this here. the fights that broke out at some shopping malls, and gorge Michael died:cry:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I feel bad because I made an incredibly tasteless joke comparing one of the Happy Tree Friends to Jesus (specifically the Family Guy version, but you know, it's still Jesus). Hopefully God will forgive me (some people refer to blasphemy as the unforgiving sin, so I hope I didn't commit it).

By the way, the joke was about how both Handy and Jesus damaged their hands (referring to when He was crucified) which makes me feel even worse for joking about something like that. I said it because I saw a poster at Gamestop with the Family Guy Jesus with holes in both His hands on it and was trying to be funny. I actually got depressed because I would let that garbage come out of my mouth like that! My mom told me that she doesn't think it's all that bad because my joke was targeted more at the cartoon than the real Jesus Himself and if anything Seth MacFarlane is at fault for showing things like that which made me feel a little better. I kind of agree with her because the Family Guy Jesus ISN'T Jesus, plain and simple, he's a cartoon version that's supposed to look like and mock him but that guy ain't Jesus. He lies, cusses, steals, and does things that Jesus would never do in a million years. I guess that as long as I leave the real Jesus out of it, I'm fine.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Trying to watch a Brady Bunch YouTube video on YouTube, but I get a message saying that I have to sign in to confirm my age. Really?

Video in question:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The message in question:

I don't get it. Why can't I watch it on YouTube but I can watch it on here?