What made you roll your eyes today thread?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Little brothers will be little brothers. I could probably write a book on the grief I put my big sister through.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One of the things we've all been dreading about Disney's acquisition of 20th/21st Century Fox is finally coming into fruition: Disney is going to be vaulting Fox movies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a first-world problem: when Facebook doesn't give you the option to log back in just by clicking your profile pic so you don't have to keep re-typing your password each time (especially if you have a long and complicated password like mine).

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for Trumpy Bear. You’ve got to be kidding me! I thought it was fake because the acting was so bad, but nope, it’s real all right!

What is this world coming to???

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
They have to unload these bears somehow. Way back in the 80s there was this thing called "Bondage Bear" that came with little whips and chains.
Dressed in a little G-string. Somebody thought they'd make a million bucks with them.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
They have to unload these bears somehow. Way back in the 80s there was this thing called "Bondage Bear" that came with little whips and chains.
Dressed in a little G-string. Somebody thought they'd make a million bucks with them.
😳

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know there's really no sense in rolling my eyes over a Facebook meme, but nevertheless, I did anyway:

Meme: "Say 'Merry Christmas' not 'Happy Holidays'!"

Also meme: "Stop making Christmas a political agenda!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why, why, why do we need a froggin' documentary about Taylor S#!+ having an eating disorder?!