What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
personally i think apple products are just needlessly complicated to use. like the interface just seems like it has too much stuff going on which makes it hard to find what you're looking for. I still dont know how to navigate an iphone's settings and my mom has had iphones since the iphone 4

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Ugh, so I'm on this Doctor Who Discord server. Just joined yesterday, and I asked everyone who their favorite/least favorite Doctor is. I told them my favorite is Tom Baker, and my least is Colin Baker. Within 5 seconds I get a response "Get away." from this jerk on the discord. I tell him that disliking 6 is just my opinion, but he sticks his fingers in his ears and is like "blah blah you're wrong i'm right"

Needless to say, I'm going to leave the server. I can't deal with jerks who won't accept other people's opinions. It's just an opinion over a TV show. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it happened again. Woke up this morning, turned on my computer, practically a factory resetting, had to open System Restore and revert back to the same restore point for the third time.

So apparently, when you turn off Windows Updates, it doesn't apply to updates made to Windows itself (as in the OS, not your system) . . . so I guess there's no escaping this . . . I guess I'll just have make sure everything is properly backed up and then just reimport everything and redo all of my personal settings next time this happens, because it looks like there's no getting around this.