What is this Doozer's name? (pic)

babymagicstar

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm new here, and I come seeking information. ^_^; I loved Fraggle Rock as a child and I am familiar with the characters, but I don't recall the name of this one Doozer plush I have. I think it is one of Cotterpin's parents?

Pic is here (you might need to copy/paste?):
http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/silent_seraphim/conandsale_063.jpg

Anyone know its name?

Thanks a bunch for any input. :excited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's Wingnut Doozer, Cotterpin's mom. Flange Doozer, Cooterpin's dad was also made into a Hasbro plush. It's odd that Cotterpin's parents were made and not Cotterpin Doozer herself.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
It's odd that Cotterpin's parents were made and not Cotterpin Doozer herself.
Yes it is odd seeing as how Cotterpin was much more popular than her parents, and even outlasted her parents during the show's run.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the Hasbro dolls were commisioned around 1984 and then released in 1985, maybe Henson didn't realize the character Cotterpin would become.

Joggy

Reaction score
Flench and Wingnut were created before Cotterpin... they debuted in season 1, but Cotterpin made her first appearance in season 2.

babymagicstar

Reaction score
Thank you!

Thanks so much for your replies, everyone! Now I know my little doozer's name. ^_^ To bad they didn't make a Cotterpin though, I think she's a bit cuter than her mom.

babymagicstar

Reaction score
Thanks for your inquiry, Warrick, though I'm not looking to sell her at the moment. ^_^