What is the one thing that was talked about in the series...

Rose

Reaction score
Welp.... I really don't think that would be possible to know exactly how many Fraggle Groups there are. I'm sure there's many. Maybe not only the ones ' we have seen ' but others we have not seen as well. So I don't think there's a real answer to that question. It's just one of the mysteries that we probably will never know for sure.

That's what I wamt to know too!

Slackbot

Reaction score
We know of three Fraggle groups, and then Cantus travels throughout the Rock uniting various Fraggle colonies with song. There must be a fair number of them if Cantus has made a career of it, and yet the Fraggle Rock Fraggles never heard of him before "The Minstrels." Also, Cantus looks like a different subspecies, implying that he came from a distant gene pool. It seems likely to me that there are lots of Fraggle colonies all over the place.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I always thought that the idea of dream-sharing was something that should have been developed more. It's such a cool concept and they only used it twice, briefly in "The Beast of Blue Rock" and in "Boober's Dream". There probably could have been some great story ideas in there.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I don't know if this was ever "hinted at," per se, but I do wish we'd gotten a Boober/Cantus episode. If any Fraggle needed Cantus, I honestly believe it was Boober.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I don't know if this was ever "hinted at," per se, but I do wish we'd gotten a Boober/Cantus episode. If any Fraggle needed Cantus, I honestly believe it was Boober.
Did you see a fraggle comic story like that?

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I always thought that the issue of Boober's differences from other Fraggles should be explored. I mean, there has to be some reason why he's so pessimistic. *laughs*