What is on one of Frank's headbands?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
While watching the behind-the-scenes bits on the 40th Anniversary DVD, particularly when Jim and Frank were rehearsing for the Ernie and Bert bit where they are talking about whether or not a snowman is alive, I noticed that they blurred out what was on part of Frank's headband. Does anyone know what it was? I'm dying to know!:search:

matleo

Reaction score
I know I've seen pics of a Goelz headband with Gonzo as the mic and one of jim with a Kermit mic. Might be a Fozzie or a Piggy mic. Maybe Yoda. Something they don't have rights too.

--Matt

minor muppetz

Reaction score
the same behind-the-scenes footage also appears in the A&E biography on Sesame Street. Maybe it's unblurred there.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks for the info about the Biography...now I gotta look for my recording of it:search::busy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While watching the behind-the-scenes bits on the 40th Anniversary DVD, particularly when Jim and Frank were rehearsing for the Ernie and Bert bit where they are talking about whether or not a snowman is alive, I noticed that they blurred out what was on part of Frank's headband. Does anyone know what it was? I'm dying to know!:search:
Welcome back... AGAIN... Dr. Bombay...

Frank's headband has knittings of all of his TMS characters - Animal, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Sam the Eagle, etc... knowing Sesame Workshop, they probably had to blur them out, as Disney probably wouldn't like the other Muppets making an appearance on a Sesame DVD without permission.