What have you found at Goodwill?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I went into a place called Timeless Treasures Antique Mall yesterday. Oh My Gosh! They had a ton of Henson/Muppets stuff. I felt like I was in hog heaven. They had Sesame Street PVCs, Kermit, Piggy, Elmo plushes, Dinosaurs fast food toys, a Doozer action figure, a Sesame Street chair and table set (Big Bird's body was the chair, the legs of the table were Oscar, Grover, Ernie and Bert). They had a bunch of Sesame Street books, Bert and Ernie dolls, and most importantly: The Great Muppet Caper drinking glasses! I had very little money with me, so I could only afford the glasses and some PVCs. I will be going back to get the Piggy plush (she's the vintage doll that you can dress up. I'm not much for girlie things like this but the doll is the best likeness of Piggy I have ever seen on a doll). After reading some posts about Goodwill, I think I will be checking that place out today to see if I have any more luck.

jeklnhyd

Reaction score
flea market...

i found three mint in box 70's vicma puppets at a flea market, guy smiley betty lou & professor hastings...

superfan

Reaction score
Hi!

Okay here in Canada we have a lovely thing called Value Village. It's like a Goodwill and just as....okay, you may need a bit of a shower when you get home...anyway...my friend and I affectionately call it the Mothership.

I have found Sesame Street Board Games, the Muppet Show Board Game, a 1976 plush Kermit, the entire sets of the SS Library and Treasury, old SS shape books (Oscar's Alphabet of Trash, Cookie Monster's Circle Book,etc.) McDonald's Fraggles in 'cars', a toy piano that has Cookie Monster's head on it, when you play it, his eyes spin around, SS LP's, SS 45's (six for a buck a piece, I was sooo happy), Ernie with a Koosh ball body, Kermit from Muppets in Space, and SS bedsheets (with the characters in apartment windows all talking on telephones) just to name a few!

Aah, I may go back tonight, actually...!