What happened to Frank Oz?

Luke

Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
I should have noted that the same source that confirmed he was ill confirms that Jerry is doing just fine now. Yayyy! :excited:
..... and that source wouldn't just happen to have the name Nelson would it sir ? LOL ! :stick_out_tongue:

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Nobody's retired. Jerry, like Frank and everybody else, has other projects and works when he can. He does still regularly tape for Sesame Street.

True, nobody's on staff but that has no bearing on which performers appear when.

Frank's career is his own. He is still actively involved in the Jim Henson Foundation and attends many of their events.

secret squirrel

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
no one on staff, eh? so, theoretically, they could all quit? (I don't see all quitting at the same time!) and get out home free (except for the mobs of fans? :wink: )

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
frank went to tahiti for several years, then went to bombay india. then went to tibet to be with some monks and discovered the true meaning of life....which is to direct movies!

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You think Frank learned how to get into movies by listening to Gonzo??

Could be. :concern: Just hope Frank doesn't get blown out of any cannons anytime soon.

I just got a response from Frank Oz today. He's still very active and well, and isn't uninvolved with the JHC, the letter came from the JHC Fan Mail address, and he's still responding to fan mail, so he's still working under the JHC employee mindset.