What future Muppet Replicas do you want?

Nick22

Reaction score
Which MR Muppet Replicas Are You Hoping to See Soon in the Future? tell me to let me know. i for one am hoping to see:

Dr.Teeth along with Janice,Zoot, andFloyd Pepper
Miss Piggy
Pepe
Rizzo
Fozzie Bear
Robin
Rowlf
Statler and Waldorf
Beaker
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

i would actually eventually like to see all of the muppets as replicas. so let me know who you would like to see in the future.:smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
There isn't going to be anymore Posers is what CSTom is saying in another thread. The line is DEAD! :sympathy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There isn't going to be anymore Posers is what CSTom is saying in another thread. The line is DEAD! :sympathy:
Well he said it was pretty much dead. There's always hope, but that seems very dim indeed. I agree now that the line is likely dead. I wish the MR people had kept us in the loop from the beginning. It could have helped. There seemed to be an illogical distance they decided to keep from us when we still could have been of some help. The posers are great but except for Travis their PR lacked a personal touch. The others gave us a lot of the bogus runaround from the beginning. I still feel there was a way to better make this a success, but hindsight is 20/20.

I think their plan should have been more about accuracy of likeness over authenticity of materials. There was always going to have to be a compromise as far as those components were concerned. In the end this was a dream product for fans and now we see the reality. I’m glad to have the ones I do. I just wish there were a Fozzie.

Nick22

Reaction score
well we can still hope that they can continue the line. there may be a high chance that the line is definetly dead, but so what. just keep hoping. send them emails telling them to keep going with the line. we can prevent the line from being dead. one of the main reasons they couldn't kepp going with the line is because there weren't enough people supporting the line. SUPPROT THE LINE! dont just sit around and mope because the line is dead. keep trying. tell them how much you love the line. i for one definetly would've pre-ordered Fozzie Bear but i couldnt find anywhere to pre-order him for U.S dollars. but we can still hope and try.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
TERRY, CSTOM, TRAV-DADDY mention

We just want DA BEAR!

I would have to disagree a bit on the customer service side. Out of the number of products they have, and the licenses coordinating with all the interest groups each day, at the right websites, while handling direct e-mail, and customer service phone lines? I for one felt very fortunate to have Trav-Daddy here for us with what information he gave us as it was not in his job desription. CSTom was very very attentive oer at the MR forums, and i believe those two gave us enough attention. Not alot, but enough. I unfortunately can put aside my overwhelming desire for Fozzie, and see all sides of this difficult coin. How long did it take Terry to build the first :embarrassed: photo-proto? (see your term has endured) Now multiply that time and cost by 1500. HOLY MOLY. Now think about 150-200 people trying to replicate that :embarrassed: exactly 1500x. But we go back to the thread question... we just want our bear. That's all. I'll have Miss Piggy from Jimmy Dean tomorrow morning. :big_grin:

KK

Nick22

Reaction score
We just want DA BEAR!

I would have to disagree a bit on the customer service side. Out of the number of products they have, and the licenses coordinating with all the interest groups each day, at the right websites, while handling direct e-mail, and customer service phone lines? I for one felt very fortunate to have Trav-Daddy here for us with what information he gave us as it was not in his job desription. CSTom was very very attentive oer at the MR forums, and i believe those two gave us enough attention. Not alot, but enough. I unfortunately can put aside my overwhelming desire for Fozzie, and see all sides of this difficult coin. How long did it take Terry to build the first :embarrassed: photo-proto? (see your term has endured) Now multiply that time and cost by 1500. HOLY MOLY. Now think about 150-200 people trying to replicate that :embarrassed: exactly 1500x. But we go back to the thread question... we just want our bear. That's all. I'll have Miss Piggy from Jimmy Dean tomorrow morning. :big_grin:

KK
ik. it is alot of work to make all those posers. but i think we can still help to try and keep the line going. and where are you getting Miss Piggy from?

mickeymouse18

Reaction score
Why don't we put fozzie on hold and concentrate on products which will help promote whats been made already, and perhaps sell whats left. This may not be possible, and it may be crazy, but one of the problems people found with gonzo was his eye focus, would you be able to perfect these on the ones you have left, perhaps people would be convinced to buy them then, or buy a second. At the minute you say retailers find fozzie a risk because of his size, why not go for the smaller rizzo, this may help sell more gonzos as well.

For animal, in an ideal world producing replicas of the electric mayhem band would be amazing, but I understand at the minute, them not being the most famous of the muppets, they would not sell well. So how about some really great figures, that can you could pose with the animal replica, or the electric mayhem bus?

For the replicas we have at the minute, why not produce some accessory packs that have been mentioned before, this could be really great fun, and not too expensive, and may tempt people into buying the posers too.

I would really like a muppet show sign too.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but were animal and gonzo bigger edition sizes then kermit, perhaps this is why so many are left too. I say fozzie is too big a risk of killing the licence once and for all at the minute. Lets go perhaps for some of the ideas above here, and an edition size of say 500 for the rizzo poser?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'd love a Sam the Eagle replica! Or Scooter or Rowlf or Pepe or Swedish Chef (the list goes on and on xP)

CBPuppets

Reaction score
It would be kinda cool to have replicas of some minor or forgotten muppets. it's just a thought.