What films/shows/books do you want Muppetised?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Three Muppet Muskateers

I think the Muppets could do The Three Muskateers. I don't know much about the story (outside of the Mickey Mouse version), but kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo could play muskateers, the main villian could be played by a human actor (maybe Cheech Marin), Miss Piggy could play the princess, camillia could play another princess, and if Fozzie needs a love interest, then bring back beth bear. Dr. Teeth and the elctric mayhem can be palce musicians, bobo can play a head prision guard while other guards can be played by sweetums, Doglion, boppity, gloat, green huncback frackle, dark green hunchback frackle, clueless morgan, polly lobster, mad monty, gorgon heap, uncle deadley, and angel marie. johnny Fiama and Sal can be singers for the king, Rowlf can be a street musician, the newsman can be the town crier, pepe can be an assistant to the bad guy (but would turn good by the end of the movie), Scooter can sell papers, Pops can sell antiques, Bean Bunny can sell carrots, lew zeland can sell boomerang fish, Crazy Harry can sell explosives, bunsen and beaker can invent things on the street, Beauregard can be a street cleaner, and Sam can have some kind of office job at the palace.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I think the Muppets could do The Three Muskateers. I don't know much about the story (outside of the Mickey Mouse version), but kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo could play muskateers, the main villian could be played by a human actor (maybe Cheech Marin), Miss Piggy could play the princess, camillia could play another princess, and if Fozzie needs a love interest, then bring back beth bear. Dr. Teeth and the elctric mayhem can be palce musicians, bobo can play a head prision guard while other guards can be played by sweetums, Doglion, boppity, gloat, green huncback frackle, dark green hunchback frackle, clueless morgan, polly lobster, mad monty, gorgon heap, uncle deadley, and angel marie. johnny Fiama and Sal can be singers for the king, Rowlf can be a street musician, the newsman can be the town crier, pepe can be an assistant to the bad guy (but would turn good by the end of the movie), Scooter can sell papers, Pops can sell antiques, Bean Bunny can sell carrots, lew zeland can sell boomerang fish, Crazy Harry can sell explosives, bunsen and beaker can invent things on the street, Beauregard can be a street cleaner, and Sam can have some kind of office job at the palace.
thats an awsome idea! If i was you i'd TRY to get an agent and get to Disney/MCH some how dude! :smile: