What DVD's would you like in 2004?

dbarrie

Reaction score
"Follow That Bird" is already available on DVD. It was released about 3 yrs ago by Warner Bros. (fullscreen only).

OI MuppetFan

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
All episodes of Muppets Tonight

SS museum of Art special

Big Bird in China

Big Bird in Japan

Jim Henson remembrance special

A Christmas Together

More TMS DVD's from Columbia

King Prawn

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
All episodes of Muppets Tonight

SS museum of Art special

Big Bird in China

Big Bird in Japan

Jim Henson remembrance special

A Christmas Together

More TMS DVD's from Columbia
Trekkie you#ll be happy to know that Big Bird In China & Big Bird In Japan are coming out next month. Just check Amazon for details

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Really? That's awesome news.

And something that I'd love to see next year that I neglected to mention -- Muppet Babies. And not a bare bones set, but one with cool behind the scenes stuff, retrospectives, etc.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
If they still make VHS videocassettes{or who knows,I might actually consider getting a DVD player myself}here is my list:The Muppets Valentines Show/Sex And Violence/Julie On Sesame Street/The Muppets Go Hollywood/The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show :mad: :smile:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
If they still make VHS videocassettes{or who knows,I might actually consider getting a DVD player myself}here is my list:The Muppets Valentines Show/Sex And Violence/Julie On Sesame Street/The Muppets Go Hollywood/The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show :mad: :smile:
I just thought of three more:Of Muppets And Men/The Best Of Kermit On Sesame Street/Ed Sullivan's Magic Of The Muppets :wink:

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
The rest of the Muppet Shows on the Time-Life DVDs.

Fraggle Rock, complete, unedited, and in order.

Obviously any of the specials or TMS Pilots; but UNEDITED!!
i completely agree with Fozzie Bear on this one- i would LOVE Time-Life to release the rest of the episodes sooner- i've already gone through all 15 dvds since x-mas! and the TMS pilots would be AWESOME!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock in USA... come on HIT! You owe it to use. You foisted Barney on an unsuspecting public! :eek: