What does your stage look like

wes

Reaction score
I have never moved it from that spot, It probably would take two strong guys to take it down and move it.

biblebetty

Reaction score
Oh! I asked because our team does a lot of traveling from church to church, hospitals, senior homes, parks, children's home we travel alot. I'm trying to find trees that will travel well and are light. Maybe I'll go with bushes.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
What about making a tree that telescopes so it can pack up easily? You could cover the outside with a woody fabric (brown t-shirt material comes to mind) to hide the telescopic shape to it.

wes

Reaction score
If you had a trailer and put it on casters then it could roll!

biblebetty

Reaction score
I would kill for a trailer but we transport by van & truck. But I like the telescope idea.

wes

Reaction score
Stacy idea is good idea all you need is a little "imagination" (in Sponge Bob's voice) you can do it!

biblebetty

Reaction score
well im going to give it a try and when im done i will take pics and show you guys!

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Magnets

We have utilized small round magnets (which can be found in the craft section at Wal Mart) attached to the back of various props to attach to our backdrop. They don't mess up the curtain and you can interchange items rather easily. Of course you can also set larger items around your stage for scenery. :smile: :wisdom: